The website (the “Site“) ktcare.asia, as well as all related rights, is the property of Green Think Asia.
- Principle and commitments
As Green Think Asia considers your privacy to be of paramount importance, Green Think Asia wishes to provide you with the best possible guarantees with regard to the protection of personal data.
Purpose of the collection of personal data
We collect your data in order to offer you the best possible service and to meet one or more of the following purposes:
- Ensure correct use of the Site and the proper execution of the transactions you initiate (shopping cart, orders, invoicing, payment, delivery).
- Offer efficient customer service, particularly in terms of assistance in using the Site, managing complaints, addressing proposals (newsletters, promotional messages).
- Fulfil the legitimate interests of our company: statistical analysis, fraud prevention, compliance with our legal obligations (in particular your requests for the right of access, correction and opposition to the collection of your data).
- Data collected
The following types of data may be collected:
- When browsing the Site:
When you connect to the Site, certain information is automatically collected (the IP address of your computer, date and time of connection). We also collect certain information relating to navigation (access to the Site, pages viewed, duration of connection) as well as information from cookies, as specified below.
- When ordering or paying:
When you create your account on the Site or purchase products, you provide us with the personal data necessary to process your request (including name, first name, full contact details, order details, means of payment).
To process your order, we need to collect :
- Your full name
- Your address for delivery, including country, city, postal code
- Company name ( optional )
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- When filling in forms:
When you fill in a form (newsletter registration, participation in a possible contest or survey), we collect the data required to process the operation described in the form (including email).
When we collect personal data, we indicate the required fields with an asterisk. These data are essential for the performance of the service concerned in compliance with legal obligations. The service cannot be performed if you do not fill in the required fields.
- Data protection
We undertake to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and to prevent it from being lost, stolen, damaged, distorted or distributed to unauthorized third parties.
However, we may allow access to some of your information by third parties acting on our behalf or for other purposes approved by you. The transmission of your personal data to third parties may also take place in order to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations (e.g. delivery of products); such a transmission may take place to countries where the level of protection of personal data is not as high as that of your residence.
We never sell personal data you have entrusted to us to third parties.
The payment institutions with which we deal are certified and we never save your bank details.
- Length of time for which data may be stored
Personal data is kept for the time required to carry out the service for which it was collected (account creation, order, newsletter registration, invoicing). When the use of this data is no longer justified or if you ask us to delete it, we will delete it or make it anonymous so that it cannot be identified.
- Your rights with regard to your data
Under certain conditions, applicable regulations give you the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data about you, rectification or erasure thereof, or restriction of their processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent, when the processing of your personal data is based on it.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of data concerning you, and to commercial prospecting in particular. In this case, and unless legal and legitimate reasons prevail, we will no longer process your personal data.
- Deleting your data
You can correct or delete your data either directly in your personal account on the Site or by contacting our customer service department, the contact details of which are set out below.
You can also unsubscribe from any commercial prospecting initiative by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our newsletters.
Cookies are small text files stored by your web browser. They are used both to optimize the operation of websites and to collect information. They can be of a functional nature (intended to increase your browsing comfort and guarantee its security) or advertising (intended to offer you targeted offers according to your preferences).
Green Think Asia’s contact details are as follows:
Green Think Asia